Due to the outdoor nature of what we do, Irrigation City Inc. is open for business, happily servicing our clients.
Considering the recent COVID-19 events across the globe, we want to clearly communicate how we are actively addressing this very serious issue. We are making the best decisions we can with two goals in mind: protecting employees, customers and their respective families, while trying our best to serve our clients. While some of the strategies may sound familiar, they are still necessary to keep both our clients and team healthy.
We will be following the recommendations of the CDC as this pandemic continues to unfold. For additional information about COVID-19, please visit cdc.gov/coronavirus.
What to Expect:
- Once they arrive, they will introduce themselves to you, by staying 6 to 10 feet away, by practicing “social distancing”, they have been instructed to not shake hands!
- We will ask the Home Owner to turn on or turn off the water, when we are ready, we can help you with this via “Skype” or “Facetime”, if you need help.
- We will not be entering HOMES at this time. If we need to enter, a mask will be worn, If there is covid, or has been covid in the house the last 30 days, WE WILL NOT ENTER!, we reserve the right to cancel appointment, and to come back at a later time!
- Every Irrigation City Inc. Technician will continue their normal practice of washing their hands, use of hand Sanitizer, wiping down things. Along with all CDC recommendations.
- In the Fall time, when we winterize, you the customer must stay inside and away from us (This includes all kids and pets)!
What to do if you are Self-Quarantining:
Please reach out to our office and kindly reschedule your appointment with Irrigation City Inc in the event you or your family are self-quarantining due to an illness in your household. We will gladly get your appointment rebooked for when you are clear to receive visitors. 952-233-1905
Our Commitment to You: